Toggle & Rising Plug Valves
A valve is a device that regulates, directs or controls the flow of a fluid by opening, closing, or partially obstructing various passageways.
Valves are technically valves fittings, but are usually discussed as a separate category.
Pressure Ratings up to 6,000 psig (413 bar)
ㆍWorking Pressure : 6,000 psig
ㆍAcetal replaceable soft seat
ㆍStraight-through roddable orifice
ㆍPipe thread 1/4 to 3/4 in.
• Bi-directional flow control.
• Straight-through ori ce hence roddable for easy cleaning.
• Acetal seat standard, optional PEEK and PFA.
• Non-rotating Stem Tip for positive sealing and maximum soft seat life.
• Internal bonnet O-ring protects threads from external contamination.
• Isolated threads located above bonnet O-ring prevents media contamination and thread lubricant washout.
Pressure Rating up to 300 psig (20.6 bar)
ㆍWorking Pressure : 300 psig
ㆍInstant open and close the valve
ㆍfor sampling and testing equipment
ㆍStainless Steel and Brass
ㆍDK-Lok 1/8 to 1/2 in. OD
ㆍPipe thread 1/8 to 3/8 in.
• Valves are designed for use in gas sampling, analysis systems and tset equipment.
• In-line and angle flow pattern.
• O-ring seal below stem spring protects the spring from contamination.
• Quick open and close.
• Soft seat for repetitive shut-off
• Standard panel mounting.