Metering & Bellow Valves
A valve is a device that regulates, directs or controls the flow of a fluid by opening, closing, or partially obstructing various passageways.
Valves are technically valves fittings, but are usually discussed as a separate category.
VM 1D, 3D, 6D and VMH SeriesVM 1D, 3D, and 6D Series
ㆍWorking Pressure : 2,000 psig for VM1D Series
ㆍ1,000 psig for VM3D / VM6D Series
ㆍStainless Steel and Brass
ㆍDK-Lok 1/16 to 3/8 in. OD
ㆍPipe thread 1/8 to 1/4 in.
ㆍPanel mount with no handle remova
• Slotted handle : allows flow setting adjustment with a screwdriver.
• Lock screw : locks out flow setting.
• Handle stop : mechanically helps prevent damage to stem and orifice.
• Stem O-ring : seals system fluids
• Tapered stem tip : controls gas or liquid flow rates accurately.
Working Pressure up to 2,500 psig (172 bar)
ㆍWorking Pressure : 2,500psig
ㆍVacuum and high pressure application
ㆍDK-Lok 1/4 to 1/2 in. OD
ㆍTube Butt Weld 3/8 to 3/4 in.
ㆍTube Socket Weld 1/4 to 1/2 in.
V13W series bellows valve offers the most difficult fluid handling applications. This design with the secondary sealing system fits to the need for a safe and reliable system. Applications include cryogenic to high temperatures, high pressure to vacuum in power plants, instrumentation, panels, and critical sampling system for
toxic, radioactive, and hazardous fluids.